TVIP Box .
Plug everything in and start the box
1. Set the box’s language and time zone, and connect it to the network so the internet is connected.
2. Go to TV in the left menu and change all settings so that it becomes like this:
* Stream Source : Multicast
* UDPXY Server:
* MPEG-TS Buffering, msec : 5000
* DVR Storage : No storage
* Timeshift storage : Internal storage
* Auto-timeshifting : Off
* Content Source : Web Portal
Below Content Source : Web Portal there is a button that says Setup Web portal . Press it and set the following settings: Portal URL : You will receive this from us when we have added your box to our system.
Portal Manager : Off
Use Web portal : Whole System
API Mode : GSTB
Then press Apply . Then everything is ready. Now you just need to buy an account from us and state your MAC address in your order, and we will connect it for you in our system.
if you have to factory reset your box, then do it like this
1. Press s.info, 4, 9, s.info on the controller and then select ok.
2. Wait until the box has been reset.
3. Set language and time zone.
4. Then press the gear wheel and select TV.
5. Then you go down to “Content Source” and select “Web Portal”.
6. Then press “Setup Web portal” which you will find at the bottom. There you must fill in so that it looks as shown below.
Portal URL: Get from us in support
Portal manager: Off
Use Web portal: Whole system
API mode: GSTB or MAG